Your Legacy…It's Personal
As the University of Maryland School of Medicine looks forward to future centuries of educating students and serving the community, legacy gifts from donors - like the deferred charitable gift annuity from Steven J. Gross, MD '73 and Enid K. Gross, PhD, pictured above - can build endowments, support faculty, advance research, and provide much-needed scholarships. Your legacy reflects your personal preferences.
Donors who make a planned gift to the School of Medicine join the Frank C. Bressler Legacy Society, which brings together individuals who have demonstrated a special commitment to the institution. These gifts ensure the School of Medicine's tradition of excellence continues for generations to come.
There are many planned giving opportunities, most with various income and estate tax advantages and all of which can benefit the School of Medicine:
- A bequest through your will or a distribution through your revocable/living trust
- An immediate or deferred charitable gift annuity that pays up to two individuals income for life
- A charitable trust that can pay income to you or others
- A life insurance beneficiary designation or gift of a paid-up policy, an in force policy, or new policy
- Retirement plan beneficiary designations or IRA rollovers
- Gifts of appreciated stock or real estate
For more information, visit the University of Maryland Baltimore Foundation planned giving website.